Sparky Sanding Belts - Ceramic - 1/4" to 1-1/2" wide
Ceramic Sanding Belts - File Belts
1/4" wide to 1-1/2" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 120
Longest Life & Fastest Stock Removal – self sharpening
**Minimum Order Quantity Applies**
Buy in Bulk and Save!
Coated sanding belts feature aluminum oxide, zirconia alumina, and ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a stiff X weight polyester backing for superior life. All belts have bi-directional tear and break resistant joints. Our ceramic sanding belts have a strong, stiff polyester backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.For sanding all types of metal.
- Best for stainless steel!
- Higher cut rates and cooler grinding temperatures, for longer life.
- Cooling lubricant added to all ceramic material.
- Bi-directional butt splice, allows our belts to be run in either direction
- "X" weight polyester backing
- Medium coated
- Can be used for wet applications
- Medium pressure
- Resin over resin with grinding additives (top size)
- Heavy duty applications
- Used for grinding and deburring to high production sanding and polishing
- Excellent for steel and stainless steel
- Scalloped belts for radius sanding are available upon request.
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes! Call, chat or email for pricing.
Ceramic Grain - While producing outstanding results, ceramic is a long-life premium abrasive, used for medium to heavy material removal on aerospace alloys, aluminum, carbon steels, nickel alloys, cast iron, forgings, and stainless steel. Lasts longer than zirconia!