Sparky Sanding Belts - Ceramic - 1/4" to 1-1/2" wide
Ceramic Sanding Belts - File Belts
1/4" wide to 1-1/2" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 120
Longest Life & Fastest Stock Removal – self sharpening
**Minimum Order Quantity Applies**
Buy in Bulk and Save!
Sanding Belts for all types of metal. Coated belts feature Aluminum Oxide, Zirconia, and Ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a variety of backings for superior life. All belts have tear and break resistant joints. All sanding belts have a strong, stiff polyester backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
- For sanding all types of metal.
- Aggressive cutting action, long life.
- Cooling lubricant added to all ceramic material.
- Bidirectional butt splice, allows our belts to be run in either direction
- "X" weight polyester backing
- Resin over resin with grinding additives (top size)
- Heavy duty applications
- Used for grinding and deburring to high production sanding and polishing
- Used on file sanders
- Excellent for steel and stainless steel
- Scalloped belts for radius sanding are available upon request. Call customer service for pricing.
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes! Call, chat or email for pricing.
CERAMIC Grain - While producing outstanding results, Ceramic is a long-life premium abrasive, used for medium to heavy material removal on aerospace alloys, aluminum, carbon steels, nickel alloys, cast iron, forgings, and stainless steel. Lasts longer than zirconia!