Sparky Sanding Belts - Ceramic - 4" to 6" wide
Ceramic Sanding Belts - Narrow Belts
4" wide to 6" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 120
Longest Life & Fastest Stock Removal – Self Sharpening
Buy in Bulk and Save!!
Coated sanding belts feature aluminum oxide, zirconia alumina, and ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a stiff X weight polyester backing for superior life. All belts have bi-directional tear and break resistant joints. All Ceramic belts have a strong, stiff polyester backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
- For sanding all types of metal. Excellent for Stainless Steel!
- Higher cut rates and cooler grinding temperatures, for longer life.
- Medium pressure
- Medium coated
- Cooling lubricant added to all ceramic material.
- "X" weight polyester backing.
- Can be used for wet applications
- Resin over resin with grinding additives (top size)
- Used for grinding and deburring to high production sanding and polishing.
- Used on a wide variety of machines from simple combination sanders to precise robotic cells.
- No minimum order required!
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes! Call, chat or email for pricing.
CERAMIC Grain - While producing outstanding results, ceramic is a long-life premium abrasive, used for medium to heavy material removal on aerospace alloys, aluminum, carbon steels, nickel alloys, cast iron, forgings, and stainless steel. Lasts longer than Zirconia!