Sparky Sanding Belts - Ceramic - 2" to 3-1/2" wide
Ceramic Sanding Belts - Narrow Belts
2" wide to 3-1/2" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 120
Longest Life & Fastest Stock Removal – self sharpening
Buy in Bulk and Save!!
Coated sanding belts feature aluminum oxide, zirconia alumina, and ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a variety of backings for superior life. All belts have tear and break resistant joints. All Ceramic belts have a strong, stiff polyester backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
- For sanding all types of metal. Excellent for Stainless Steel!
- Aggressive cutting action, long life.
- Cooling lubricant added to all ceramic material.
- "X" weight polyester backing.
- Resin over resin with grinding additives (top size)
- Used for grinding and deburring to high production sanding and polishing.
- Used on a wide variety of machines from simple combination sanders to precise robotic cells.
- No minimum order required!
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes! Call, chat or email for pricing.
CERAMIC Grain - While producing outstanding results, Ceramic is a long-life premium abrasive, used for medium to heavy material removal on aerospace alloys, aluminum, carbon steels, nickel alloys, cast iron, forgings, and stainless steel. Lasts longer than Zirconia!