Sparky Scalloped Sanding Belt - Ceramic
More sizes recently added!
*Must order in multiples of 24. Odd number orders will be bumped UP to only ship box quantities!
Ceramic Sanding Belts Scalloped-Edge
3/8" wide to 1" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 120
Buy in Bulk and Save!
**Scallops can only be applied to belts 3/8" or wider**
Scalloped Edge Belts are used in any application where cloth belts are used and aggressive edges are a concern. When used for sharp inside radius sanding and sanding using the edge of the belt, scallops are less aggressive and prevent the edges from digging into the work piece.
Coated belts feature aluminum oxide, zirconia, and ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a stiff X weight polyester backing for superior life. All belts have bi-directional tear and break resistant joints. All ceramic sanding belts have a strong, stiff polyester backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
- Best for stainless steel!
- Higher cut rates and cooler grinding temperatures, for longer life.
- Cooling lubricant added to all ceramic material.
- Bi-directional butt splice, allows our belts to be run in either direction
- "X" weight polyester backing
- Medium coated
- Can be used for wet applications
- Medium pressure
- Resin over resin with grinding additives (top size)
- Heavy duty applications
- Used for grinding and deburring to high production sanding and polishing
Ceramic Grain: While producing outstanding results, Ceramic is a long-life premium abrasive, used for medium to heavy material removal on aerospace alloys, aluminum, carbon steels, nickel alloys, cast iron, forgings, and stainless steel. Lasts longer than Zirconia.
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes with scallops! Call, email or chat for pricing.