Sparky Sanding Belts - ZIRCONIA - 1/4" to 1-1/2" wide
Sanding Belts Zirconia - File
1/4" wide to 1-1/2" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 120
Long Life & Fast Stock Removal – self sharpening
**Minimum Order Quantity Applies**
Buy in Bulk and Save!!
Sanding Belts for all types of metal. Coated belts feature Aluminum Oxide, Zirconia, and Ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a variety of backings for superior life. All belts have tear and break resistant joints. All Zirconia sanding belts have a strong, stiff polyester backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
- Aggressive cutting action, long life. Lasts longer than Aluminum Oxide.
- "X" and "Y" weight polyester backings
- Bidirectional butt splice, allows our belts to be run in either direction
- Heavy duty applications
- Used for grinding and deburring to high production sanding and polishing
- Used on file sanders
- Great for mild steel and stainless steel
- Scalloped belts for radius sanding are available upon request. Call customer service for pricing.
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes! Call, chat or email for pricing.
ZIRCONIA Grain: Used for heavy material removal on all types of metals, Zirconia is a long-life premium abrasive that delivers aggressive cutting action while grit particles continually produce new sharp points. Great for titanium, hard steel, mild steel and stainless steel. Superior to Aluminum Oxide!