Sanding Belts Zirconia - File Belts
1/4" wide to 1-1/2" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 120
Long Life & Fast Stock Removal – self sharpening
**Minimum Order Quantity Applies**
Buy in Bulk and Save!!
Sanding belts for all types of metal. Coated sanding belts feature aluminum oxide, zirconia alumina, and ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a stiff X weight polyester backing for superior life. All belts have bi-directional tear and break resistant joints. Our zirconia belts have a strong, stiff polyester backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
- Higher cut rates and cooler grinding temperatures, for longer life. Lasts longer than Aluminum Oxide.
- "X" and "Y" weight polyester backings
- Resin over resin with grinding additives (top size)
- Open coated
- Low to medium pressure
- Bi-directional butt splice, allows our belts to be run in either direction
- Heavy duty applications
- Used for grinding and deburring to high production sanding and polishing
- Great for mild steel and stainless steel
- Scalloped belts for radius sanding are available upon request.
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes! Call, chat or email for pricing.
Zirconia Grain: Used for heavy material removal on all types of metals, Zirconia is a long-life premium abrasive that delivers aggressive cutting action while grit particles continually produce new sharp points. Great for titanium, hard steel, mild steel and stainless steel. Superior to Aluminum Oxide!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They seem a little on the thin side. We used to get locally but due to covid 19 they stopped . They made the belt s with more grit on them And were GREEN.and they lasted longer. We Need more heavy duty
I wish they were a a little tougher, they say they are 36 GRIT ZIRCONIA but quite smooth?