Sparky Sanding Belts - Aluminum Oxide - 1/4" to 1-1/2" wide
Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belts - File Belts
1/4" wide up to 1-1/2" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 400
**Minimum Order Quantity Applies**
Buy in Bulk and Save!!
Sanding belts for all types of metal. Coated belts feature aluminum oxide, zirconia, and ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a variety of backings for superior life. All belts have tear and break resistant joints. All aluminum oxide sanding belts have a strong, stiff poly/cloth backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
- Aggressive cutting action, long life
- General purpose sanding, for all types of media
- Bi-directional butt splice, allows our belts to be run in either direction
- "X" weight backing = 36-120 grit: poly/cotton backing. 150-400 grit: cotton cloth backing
- Open coat aluminum oxide
- Most versatile abrasive for use on most wood sanding applications from stock removal to finishing
- Scalloped belts for radius sanding are available upon request.
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes! Call, chat or email for pricing.
Aluminum Oxide - Used for a broad range of applications, Aluminum Oxide is the most commonly used abrasive for general purpose work. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood and solid surfaces.