Zirconia Sanding Belts - Narrow Belts
4" wide to 6" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 120
Long Life & Fast Stock Removal – self sharpening
Buy in Bulk and Save!!
Coated sanding belts feature aluminum oxide, zirconia alumina, and ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a stiff X weight polyester backing for superior life. All belts have bi-directional tear and break resistant joints. Our zirconia belts have a strong, stiff polyester backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
- For sanding all types of metal. Lasts longer than aluminum oxide
- Higher cut rates and cooler grinding temperatures, for longer life.
- Resin over resin with grinding additives (top size)
- Open coated
- Low to medium pressure
- "X" weight polyester backings
- Used for grinding and deburring to high production sanding and polishing.
- Used on a wide variety of machines from simple combination sanders to precise robotic cells.
- No minimum order required
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes! Call, chat or email for pricing.
ZIRCONIA Grain: Used for heavy material removal on all types of metals, Zirconia is a long-life premium abrasive that delivers aggressive cutting action while grit particles continually produce new sharp points. Great for titanium, hard steel, mild steel and stainless steel. Superior to Aluminum Oxide!