Zirconia Sanding Belts - Narrow Belts
4" wide to 6" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 120
Long Life & Fast Stock Removal – self sharpening
Buy in Bulk and Save!!
Coated sanding belts feature aluminum oxide, zirconia alumina, and ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a stiff X weight polyester backing for superior life. All belts have bi-directional tear and break resistant joints. Our zirconia belts have a strong, stiff polyester backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
- For sanding all types of metal. Lasts longer than aluminum oxide
- Higher cut rates and cooler grinding temperatures, for longer life.
- Resin over resin with grinding additives (top size)
- Open coated
- Low to medium pressure
- "X" weight polyester backings
- Used for grinding and deburring to high production sanding and polishing.
- Used on a wide variety of machines from simple combination sanders to precise robotic cells.
- No minimum order required
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes! Call, chat or email for pricing.
ZIRCONIA Grain: Used for heavy material removal on all types of metals, Zirconia is a long-life premium abrasive that delivers aggressive cutting action while grit particles continually produce new sharp points. Great for titanium, hard steel, mild steel and stainless steel. Superior to Aluminum Oxide!
Sanding Belts 101 - Size and Material Type