Sparky Sanding Belts - Aluminum Oxide - 2" to 3" wide
Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belts - Narrow Belts
2" wide to 3" wide, varied lengths.
Grits 36 - 400 available
Buy in Bulk and Save!!
Coated sanding belts feature aluminum oxide, zirconia alumina, and ceramic abrasives. They are resin bonded to a variety of backings for superior life. All belts have tear and break resistant joints. All belts have a strong, stiff poly/cloth backing and are self-sharpening for extended belt life.
- Aggressive cutting action, long life
- "X" weight backing (grits 36-120 poly/cotton blend, grits 150-400 cotton cloth backing)
- Open coat aluminum oxide
- Maroon/Brown color
- General purpose sanding, for all types of metal and wood
- Used on file sanders
- No minimum order required!
- Most versatile abrasive for use on all wood sanding applications from stock removal to finishing
- Scalloped belts for radius sanding are available upon request. Call customer service for pricing.
Don't see the size you are looking for? We can make custom sizes! Call, chat or email for pricing.
Aluminum Oxide - Used for a broad range of applications, Aluminum Oxide is the most commonly used abrasive for general purpose work. Ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood and solid surfaces.