7" 3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 969F
3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 969F, 7 in x 7/8 in, YF-weight
*Must order in multiples of 5. Odd number orders will be bumped up to ship box quantity only!
3M™ Cubitron™ ll Flap Disc 969F is the ideal choice for medium to high-pressure applications like beveling, weld removal and edge deburring. By combining a durable polyester backing with 3M Precision-Shaped Grain, this long-lasting flap disc delivers a consistent, fast cut on a variety of metals while providing a smooth finish.
- Ideal 3M flap disc for aggressive grinding applications like beveling, weld removal and edge deburring
- Built with 3M Precision-Shaped Grain for an exceptionally fast cut, helping increase productivity
- Durable polyester backing material stands up to high unit pressure applications
- Individual flaps break down, exposing fresh mineral to deliver consistent cut rate for the life of the disc
- Versatile flap disc is easy to use with a lower risk of gouging than fiber discs and bonded wheels
- Great for applications where finish is important
- Sold by the box only (5/box)
Flap discs are the ideal choice for a wide range of applications on a variety of metals. The abrasive flaps offer a long-lasting supply of fresh abrasives in a load-resistant design. Designed for use with a right-angle grinder, flap discs allow you to breeze through a wide range of applications with less chance of gouging – even for less-experienced grinders.
- Edge deburring
- Aggressive weld removal
Powered by 3M Precision-Shaped Grain
3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 969F features our proprietary 3M Precision-Shaped Grain – a grain design that continually fractures into sharp points that slice cleanly through metal, unlike traditional abrasives which tend to plow through the substrate. The grains fracture evenly and continuously to expose new sharp edges to keep the disc cutting efficiently. The result is that 3M™ Cubitron™ II products out-cut and outlast conventional ceramic industrial abrasives.