NEW LOWER PRICE!
*Minimum order 10 flap discs*
Flap discs consist of sanding strips on a strong polyester backing that are bonded to a fiberglass backing plate in an overlapping circular pattern. With this process, a new layer of the sanding strip is exposed as each previous layer wears away, resulting in a consistent cut rate all through the life of the flap disc. With just one of these flap discs, you can complete material removal and finishing in ONE process.
- Comparable to the Sparky Premium Zirconia Flap Disc now at a discount price!
- Known as Flat Flap Discs or Type 27 Flap Discs
- Grind more smoothly than angle discs
- Less aggressive than angle discs
- Best choice for flat surface work
- Normally operated at a 0° to 15° angle
- Use on a Right Angle Grinder
- Lasts 20x longer than resin fiber discs - more cost effective!
- Best choice for smooth finishing
- Made in the USA
Economy Zirconia: Used for heavy material removal on all types of metals, Zirconia is a long-life premium abrasive that delivers aggressive cutting action while grit particles continually produce new sharp points. Great for titanium, hard steel and stainless. Superior to aluminum oxide!
Samples not available
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
For the money these things are great, I use them everyday and they perform great.