3M™ Cubitron™ II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel T27
- 3M Precision-shaped grain engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products, offering significant productivity gains
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, for extra-long life
- Reduces changeouts and downtime in robotic and pressure-assisted applications
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel slices through almost all materials including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- Must be used with ANSI-approved guard that fits the size of the wheel
- Samples not available
*Must order in multiples of 20. Odd number orders will be refunded as we only ship box quantities!
3M™ Cubitron™ II Grinding Wheel is constructed of 3M precision-shaped ceramic grain to bring you an exceptionally fast-cutting and long-lasting rigid bonded wheel for heavy weld removal and other heavy-duty grinding applications. This grinding wheel works well on almost all materials and is specially formulated for use on stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys.
Cuts Fast and Cool
We made our 3M™ Cubitron™ II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel to perform at a level that surpasses competitive wheels in both cut and life to deliver significant gains in productivity. Experience the power of 3M Precision-Shaped Grain to provide a cool, extra-sharp, quick cut long after other wheels are consumed.
New Type Q
Unlike other wheels that are extremely hard but slow-cutting, new Cubitron II Type-Q wheels deliver the same fast cut and smooth-running feel as the original P-hardness wheels...but now, with even greater durability and longer life!