VSM Resin Fibre Sanding Disc - XF285 Ceramic (25/box)
VSM Resin Fiber Sanding Disc - XF285 Ceramic
Manufactured utilizing a multilayer heavy-duty vulcanized fiber backing, which is then covered with a resin bond coat designed to resist loading, glazing and grain stripping. This bond coat is then covered with mineral abrasive grains formulated for toughness and sharpness.
- Maintains sharpness longer in order to minimize metallurgical damage during metal removal
- Cut heat sensitive metals fast with a noticeable reduction in discoloration of the work piece
- Outlasts other discs on carbon steel
- Use on a right angle grinder
- Only sold in box quantity!
- Price is per box (25/box)
Buy More, Save More!
XF285 Ceramic: Compares to 3M's Cubitron II. Outlasts other discs on carbon steel. Ceramic grain stays sharp because as they fracture, new cutting edges are continually exposed. Especially effective on heat sensitive metals where heat build-up and discoloration is a problem. High performance on blending welds, carbon steel, stainless steel, inconel, titanium, and tool steel.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I needed help with finding a type of sanding disk that I had ordered years ago. I wonderful young lady answered the phone and went to great lengths to find the information I needed. Then I received my order the very next day. Sparky Abrasives you rock! Thank you.