Superior Abrasives Stripping Discs - 3" (Type R - Roloc)
Small diameter discs used flat or on edge, reaching small areas or intricate shapes. Quick change function reduces change over time and can easily switch between other quick change products for multi-step processing.
Only sold in box quantity. 25/box. Must order in multiples of 25 per size/color.
Stripping products are aggressive enough to quickly remove layers of paint, residue, corrosion or rust, but the flexibility will not alter or reshape the solid surface underneath. The open, nonwoven structure resists heat buildup, which could cause excessive loading of some surface layers. Stripping products can be used on all sides and offer consistent performance throughout life.
- Easy control in small areas andon contours
- Consistent, long-life cutting action
- Aggressive cutting action for tough coatings
- Switch between quick change products
Red (Most Aggressive)
A higher resin content decreases flexibility for a more aggressive cutting action.
• Heavy duty removal
• Extended life and consistent performance
• Reduced heat buildup and loading
Black (Least Aggressive)
Slightly flexible and conformable, reducing chances of marring or gouging softer metals.
• Consistent performance throughout life
• Open structure reduces loading and clogging