Duplex (or interleaf) Flap Wheels (1/4" spindle mounted) are alternating flaps of abrasive cloth and nonwoven finishing material. Simultaneous cutting action from alternating coated and satin flaps for controlled balance of aggressive finishing and cushioned finesse. Conforms to slight contours and less intricate parts while still able to shape and remove material. Provides some stock removal while leaving a brushed finish. Used for blending scratch patterns left from coated abrasives. Spindle mounted format for time saving set-up with a hand held tool. One to one interleaf design.
*Must order in multiples of 5. Odd number orders will be refunded as we only ship box quantities!
- Coated flaps remove and clean surface imperfections
- Satin flaps blend and finish parts
- Smooth cushioned sanding allows operator to finesse finish
- Heavy oxidation removal
- Edge deburring on extrusions and various metals
- Finishing brass and metal stampings
- Blending parting lines and cleaning welds
- Made in the USA
- Only sold in box quantity