Superior Abrasives Heavy Duty Deburring Wheels - Aluminum Oxide
SHUR-BRITE™ Convolute Deburring Wheels utilize their compressed nonwoven structure as a three-dimensional cutting tool. Fresh abrasive grains are continually exposed, providing a consistent, uniform finish on various materials, including ferrous, non-ferrous, stainless steel and exotic alloys. Nylon fibers, abrasive grains and resins are bonded together in thin layers, then convolutely wrapped around a centercore. The tension of the wrap controls the density of the wheel. Due to the convolutely wrapped design, deburring wheels are one-directional and used with stationary machines.
- Made for heavy duty deburring on a variety of metals
- Blending coated abrasives scratch patterns
- Heat and smear resistant, which produces a fast cut rate
- Edge breaking of large burrs on extrusions
- Equal to 3M's EXL®
- Made with nonwoven abrasive material
- Use on a bench grinder or bench stand grinder
- Only sold in box quantity.