2" and 2-1/2" Wide Surface Conditioning Belts with varied length options
Non-woven surface conditioning belts are made from aluminum oxide grain impregnated on a fiber mesh. The evenly distributed grain results in a smooth uniform finish to your work. Besides providing a high resistance to loading, these belts are also designed to perform high initial and extended rates of cut while maintaining superior edge durability. The open structure prevents heat build-up and product discoloration. The evenly dispersed grain helps prevent undercutting and gouging of the work piece. We use a premium grade non-woven abrasive in the manufacturing of our belts.
- Long life belts resist loading
- Ideal for deburring, blending tool marks, blending uneven edges, cleaning off coating, removing surface defects, parting lines, and flashing.
- Excellent on removing rust, corrosion, paint and scale
- Use on a backstand grinder
- Made in the USA
- Custom sizes available, call, email or chat for availability and pricing.
Buy in Bulk and Save!
We custom make these belts by the order. Belts will ship 3-5 days after order is placed to allow time for the glue to cure on the belts.