Gemtex Resin Fiber Sanding Disc - Silicon Carbide (25/box)
Sanding Disc - Resin Fiber, Silicon Carbide (S Series)
Manufactured utilizing a multi-layer heavy-duty vulcanized fiber backing, which is then covered with a resin bond coat designed to resist loading, glazing and grain stripping. This bond coat is then covered with mineral abrasive grains formulated for toughness and sharpness.
- Premium silicon carbide grit means fast cutting action on non-ferrous metal
- Definitive stone grinding sanding discs
- Use on a right angle grinder
- Backup pad required for use
- Only sold in box quantity (25/box)
- Price is per box
- Other sizes and grits available with a minimum order and 2-4 week lead time. Please call or chat for more options.
Buy More, Save More!
S SERIES Silicon Carbide: Silicon Carbide resin fiber sanding discs are designed for stone, ceramic, terrazzo, and non-ferrous metal stock removal. Silicon carbide grit promotes a safer, healthier working environment.