Superior Abrasives Unmounted Interleaf Flap Wheels - ALUMINUM OXIDE (5/box)
Interleaf Flap Wheels (unmounted) are alternating flaps of abrasive cloth and non-woven finishing material. Provides some stock removal while leaving a brushed finish. Used for blending scratch patterns left from coated abrasives. Also known as unmounted duplex wheels.
• Smooth cushioned sanding allows operator to finesse finish
• Heavy oxidation removal
• Edge deburring on extrusions and various metals.
• Finishing brass and metal stampings.
• Blending parting lines and cleaning welds
• Made in the USA
• Use on a bench grinder
• Max RPMs 3,400
• Only sold in box quantity (5/box)