SHUR-BRITE™ Final Polishing Unitized Wheels - Silicon Carbide 10/box
Conforming structure cuts consistently throughout wheel life without heat build-up, extending life on soft and exotic alloys. Nonwoven structure will not disrupt critical part tolerances while cleaning or removing residue, finishing or polishing.
The layered, non-directional construction of SHUR-BRITE™ Unitized Wheels and Discs ensures continual exposure of abrasive grains during surface preparation, cleaning, blending and polishing operations. Due to the conforming nature of unitized materials, surface requirements can be achieved without affecting workpiece tolerances, and with minimal heat build-up.
- Specifically designed to polish
- Leaves a high luster on stainless steel parts
- Mirror finish on many metals
- This wheel will not alter the part geometry
- Very fine grains produce sharp, reflective cuts
- Can be used with compounds for fine polishing
- Only sold in box quantity.
- Max RPM:
- 1" = 30,100 (optimal RPMs 10,500)
- 3" = 15,100 (optimal RPMs 6,400)