Superior Abrasives Depressed Center Stripping Wheels (Type 27)
Fiberglass reinforced backing plate allows increased pressure for harder surface coatings. Quickly clean or prep large areas without clogging or loading. Extended product life reduces changeover frequency.
Only sold in box quantity. 10/box. Must order in multiples of 10 per size/grit.
Stripping products are aggressive enough to quickly remove layers of paint, residue, corrosion or rust, but the flexibility will not alter or reshape the solid surface underneath. The open, nonwoven structure resists heat buildup, which could cause excessive loading of some surface layers. Stripping products can be used on all sides and offer consistent performance throughout life.
- Used on large, flat or contoured surfaces
- Efficiently strip paint or coatings from large machinery
- Easily remove epoxies or other tough coatings
Red (Most Aggressive)
A higher resin content decreases flexibility for a more aggressive cutting action.
• Heavy duty removal
• Extended life and consistent performance
• Reduced heat buildup and loading
Black (Least Aggressive)
Slightly flexible and conformable, reducing chances of marring or gouging softer metals.
• Consistent performance throughout life
• Open structure reduces loading and clogging