Global hook and loop sanding discs are sanding pads made of aluminum oxide that have a hook and loop velcro backing. Once properly attached, our superior gripping means they won't slip once on the pad. A valuable feature about hook and loop sanding discs that many users appreciate is that they can be installed, removed, and reinstalled many times.
- Global hook and loop sanding discs are available in the most common 5” or 6” size and a multitude of grit options to meet your project needs.
- They are also available with and without vacuum holed patterns that helps reduce dust.
Another style is the hook and loop sanding disc with FilmBac which is new technology that provides all the advantages of paper, but with added resiliency. The Global Hook and Loop FilmBac are available in both adhesive and velcro attachment options.
- FilmBac discs can be used wet or dry and are also available in the most common 5” and 6” sizes and a variety of grit options as well.
Sparky also offers a Global Hook & Loop Discs White Stearate Silicon Carbide options that also features a velcro fastening system that allows for quick attachment and changes. You’ll experience less downtime with the ease of this product on and off your random orbital or low speed DA sanders.
- These are also available in 5” and 6” and in a grit from 80-400
- Please note this is a special made product, sold in quantities of 100 per box.
Attaching Issues Due to Worn Out Velcro on your Sander?
Here’s a video on how to replace velcro on your sander so your new hook and loop sanding disc will attach well and your work can resume. Sparky does not offer the Hook & Loop Conversion Kit.
Order your hook and loop discs today. Shipping is free all day, everyday on orders over $99. Contact us with any questions.