Camel Type 29 Angle Flap Disc - Aluminum Oxide - with Calcium Stearate Coating
Type 29 Angle Flap Disc - PREMIUM A3 with Calcium Stearate Coating: consists of sanding
strips on a strong polyester backing that are bonded to a fiberglass
backing plate in an overlapping circular pattern. With this process, a
new layer of the sanding strip is exposed as each previous layer wears
away, resulting in a consistent cut rate all through the life of the
flap disc. With just one of these flap discs, you can complete material
removal and finishing in ONE process.
· Known as Type 29 or Angle Flap Disc
· Provides maximum contact with work surface
· More aggressive than flat flap discs
· Works well on curves and contours
· Normally operated at a 15° to 25° angle
· Use on a Right Angle Grinder
· Lasts 20x longer than resin fiber discs - more cost effective!
· Made in the USA
· Standard Box Quantity = 10 Discs
ONLY available in 36 grit and 60 grit
Premium A3 (aluminum oxide) material with Calcium Stearate coating liquefies under heat keeping
the material cooler and preventing loading with soft metals. Excellent for use on aluminum and blending stainless steel.