Sparky Type 27 Flat Flap Disc - ZIRCONIA - with hub
Type 27 Flat Flap Disc 5/8-11 Hub - PREMIUM Zirconia material - Flap Discs Zirconia: consist of sanding strips on a strong polyester backing that are bonded to a fiberglass backing plate in an overlapping circular pattern. With this process, a new layer of the sanding strip is exposed as each previous layer wears away, resulting in a consistent cut rate all through the life of the flap disc. With just one of these flap discs, you can complete material removal and finishing in ONE process.
· Known as Flat Flap Discs or Type 27 Flap Discs
· These Flap Discs have a 5/8-11 Hub
· Grind more smoothly than angle discs
· Less aggressive than angle discs
· Best choice for flat surface work
· Normally operated at a 0° to 15° angle
· Use on a Right Angle Grinder
· Lasts 20x longer than resin fiber discs - more cost effective!
· Best choice for smooth finishing
· Made in the USA
ZIRCONIA Grain: Used for heavy material removal on all types of metals, Zirconia is a long-life premium abrasive that delivers aggressive cutting action while grit particles continually produce new sharp points. Great for titanium, hard steel and stainless. Superior to aluminum oxide!