Sparky HIGH DENSITY Type 27 Flat Flap Disc - ALUMINUM OXIDE - 4-1/2" X 7/8" - 40 Grit ***CLEARANCE*** (45 available at this price)
NO MINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED
HIGH DENSITY Flap Disc = 20% more flaps
4-1/2" x 7/8"
Type 27 (flat)
Max RPMs 13,300
Standard Package = 10/box
Type 27 Flat Flap Disc consist of sanding strips on a strong cloth backing that are bonded to a fiberglass backing plate in an overlapping circular pattern. With this process, a new layer of the sanding strip is exposed as each previous layer wears away, resulting in a consistent cut rate all through the life of the disc. With just one of these flap discs, you can complete material removal and finishing in the same process.
· Also known as Type 27 discs
· Grind more smoothly than angle discs
· Less aggressive than angle discs
· Best choice for flat surface work
· Normally operated at a 0° to 15° angle
· Use on a high output Right Angle Grinder for best results
· Lasts 20x longer than resin fiber discs - more cost effective!
· Made in the USA
Disclaimer: We do not offer a guarantee on clearance products, all products are sold "as is" and cannot be returned. Some product cases will not be broken. Please check the minimum quantity number when ordering.