Sparky Type 29 Angle Flap Disc - CERAMIC - with hub
Type 29 Flap Disc with 5/8-11 hub - Premium Ceramic material. Flap Discs consist of sanding strips on a strong polyester backing that are bonded to a fiberglass backing plate in an overlapping circular pattern. With this process, a new layer of the sanding strip is exposed as each previous layer wears away, resulting in a consistent cut rate all through the life of the flap disc. With just one of these flap discs, you can complete material removal and finishing in ONE process. Ceramic flap discs are made to last longer than zirconia flap discs. Ceramic grain is self-sharpening with a cool grinding aid for fast, aggressive cutting action on hard to grind material.
· Known as Type 29 or Angle Flap Disc
· Great for stainless steel and other heat sensitive material
· These flap discs have a 5/8-11 hub
· Provides maximum contact with work surface
· More aggressive than flat flap discs
· Works well on curves and contours
· Normally operated at a 15° to 25° angle
· Use on a Right Angle Grinder
· Lasts 20x longer than resin fiber discs - more cost effective!
· Polyester backing material
· Made in the USA
CERAMIC While producing outstanding results, Ceramic is a long-life premium abrasive, used for medium to heavy material removal on aerospace alloys, aluminum, carbon steels, nickel alloys, cast iron, forgings, and some stainless steels. Superior to zirconia!