Sparky Type 27 Flat Flap Disc - ZIRCONIA - 4" X 5/8" - 80 Grit ***CLEARANCE*** (163 discs available at this price)
NO MINIMUM REQUIRED
4" x 5/8"
Type 27 Flat Flap Disc - Premium Zirconia material - Flap discs Zirconia: consist of sanding strips on a strong polyester backing that are bonded to a fiberglass backing plate in an overlapping circular pattern. With this process, a new layer of the sanding strip is exposed as each previous layer wears away, resulting in a consistent cut rate all through the life of the flap disc. With just one of these flap discs, you can complete material removal and finishing in ONE process.
· Known as Flat Flap Discs or Type 27 Flap Discs
· Grind more smoothly than angle discs
· Less aggressive than angle discs
· Best choice for flat surface work
· Normally operated at a 0° to 15° angle
· Use on a Right Angle Grinder
· Lasts 20x longer than resin fiber discs - more cost effective!
· Best choice for smooth finishing
· Made in the USA
Disclaimer: We do not offer a guarantee on clearance products, all products are sold "as is" and cannot be returned. Some product cases will not be broken. Please check the minimum quantity number when ordering.